Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Productive Wedding Project Weekend

This Saturday Jamie and Meaghan came over to help me with some wedding projects.
We added more flowers to the grapevine kissing ball bouquets so that they would look more full all the way around instead of having a "front side" that would be impossible to keep it at because they spin! We also worked on the table numbers!
On Sunday I got Jeff to help me adhere the photos of our grandparents on their wedding day into this old window.  I'm going to use it as a decoration in the foyer near the guest book at the venue, and also as home decor and a reminder of successful marriages in our family that inspire us. 
Lindsey came over Sunday afternoon and helped me make the burlap banners for our gift table and our sweetheart table.

I also finished cutting out the table numbers, which are leaves that will later be attached to real white pumpkins.
After Lindsey and I finished the banners, I looked in my "wedding closet" to determine our next task to tackle.

Fortunately she was up to the challenge of the boutineers, which has been intimidating me for awhile now.

She came up with a way to incorporate all of the elements that I wanted to and she really impressed me!


  1. I am so impressed with your DIY projects. I am also getting married this year, and am thinking about making a change from Raindancer to Perthshire for the reception. Great job! Good luck.

  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.