Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Meeting at the Venue-May 15th

The offices at the Perthshire
On yet another rainy Tuesday, Jeff and I used my week day off to visit our venue, The Perthshire in Amsterdam, NY to go over a list of questions we had accrued since we booked the place, and to settle on a package so we would know where we were with expenses.  Phyllis was great with us and patiently answered all of our questions.  She even graciously lent us umbrellas so we could walk around the grounds to the "honeymoon suite" which is an out building on the property available to me and my bridemaids to get ready together on the morning of the wedding.  It was exciting to walk hand in hand in the rain with my future hubby at the place we will be married in just five short months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment