Thursday, February 23, 2012

Getting Some Floral Inspiration

Inspiration and ideas I found online incorporating some of the flowers I liked earlier at the florist shop.
I found this bouquet in a catalog at Bloomfield's today. That is one of the two local florists that are associated with our venue, The Perthshire. We get credit towards our table floral arrangements through our wedding package, so I wanted to check out the place this afternoon (while Jeff was off from work with me) to see what we could work with and to get some ideas. I like this bouquet as inspiration, but I would take out the deep orange Mango lilies and insert the button mums instead perhaps. I already know that I want the bouquets to be small and tight in a ball mason jar tied with twine and set on a swatch of frayed edge burlap. I want to create a contrast between rustic, harvest, and October, but with neutral vintage feeling elegance. The photos of the flowers below are the different types I'm currently considering including in the table bouquets.


Miniature green hydrangea
Green button mums

Sahara Rose
Vendela rose
Bupleurum flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment