Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bridesmaid Dress Shopping Round Two

Today Jamie and Lindsey came out to try on the bridesmaid dresses we had settled on before with my sisters. It would seem that after rack fulls of dresses, just nothing could quite compare to this strapless dress with pockets that didn't require alterations for either of them. After getting the $20 discount for me having purchased my wedding dress at David's Bridal, their dresses only came to $85. Whoohoo! Now the shawl/cardigan and shoes shopping and we will be all set. I will be making their jewelry as part of their bridesmaids gift.
Jenna found her flower girl dress too! (See previous post)
Here are the girls lined up to place their orders and pay for their dresses. Jenna smiles with her elephant, Ellie, and mom, Nicole. We were excited to be headed to lunch next, where I treated the girls to Olive Garden's soup, salad, and bread sticks. We lucked out and only had to wait a few minutes for a table and I had plenty of time to spare to make it back to Amsterdam for work at Joann Fabrics for the evening. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment