Saturday, March 3, 2012

Meet Jenna, My Flower Girl

Jenna is my adorable 3 year old niece-to-be. She accompanied me, my friend Jamie, and my future sister-in-laws Lindsey and Nicole to David's Bridal today to do some dress shopping with the big girls. The place was an absolute zoo today, being a Saturday morning and dozens of girls in prom dress shopping--so I was overwhelmed--and so was Jenna!! The first dress she tried on, I could only get a shot of her in the dressing room. It was a pretty ivory dress with beading towards the top and reminded me alot of my own wedding dress.
Dress number two was a cute little halter dress Aunt Lindsey picked for her to try on. She strayed away from mom (Nicole) for this photo, but didn't keep the dress on long.
I finally got a smile out of her in this one, dress #3. She didn't want to take this one off and kept it on almost the whole time Lindsey and Jamie tried on dresses. I even got a few shots of her in this one with a tiara! She "said yes" to this dress! It was her favorite, so much so, that she had no interest in trying on the few others we had picked out for her to put on. Works for me! I'm glad she picked it out and loves it and she has room to grow into it before she needs to wear it in October.
Here's Aunt Tabitha's princess! I am so happy that she got to be part of our girls' day out! It will be just a cute to see her brother, Justin, our ring bearer, trying on tuxes with the guys in a few months. It means to much to have them part of our big day, and to share these experiences with them leading up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment