Monday, January 9, 2012

The Best Man Announced

Since we set a date yesterday, I guess Jeff felt it was time to ask Mike to be his best man. Last night I overheard parts of the phone conversation from down stairs--the part I heard was Jeff's belly laugh at Mike's offer to man the getaway car--the part Jeff told me about was how Mike said he was honored to be asked. The two have been best friends since middle school and played football together through high school. In their adult lives they are there for each other in the form of supportive phone calls and xbox gaming sessions.
For as long as I've known Jeff, I've known Mike, and he's proven to be a true friend through and through--to both of us. He has a huge heart and a never ending supply of stubbornness and useless facts that always makes Jeff and I shake our heads and laugh. I'm probably as proud and happy to have him be part of our wedding as Jeff is! We are lucky to have such great friends. The photo above was taken this past Summer at the Adirondack Museum at Blue Mountain Lake. It was funny that looking through my photos for one of Jeff and Mike, I had forgotten about this one of us with both of our best friends! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment