Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Engagement Photos Practice Session 1


I wanted Elise to to take some pictures of Jeff and I while we were visiting so we could loosen up in front of the camera for this weekend's photo shoot with Meridith Mertzlufft of Meridith Ann Photography. We are doing an engagement session with her so I can decide if we have the chemistry I'd like to use her for our wedding. She is a talented local budding photographer and younger sister to Mark Mertzlufft, whom I went to school with since 6th grade, so I'm excited to see what we can come up with together. I love what I've seen so far!
The photos above were taken by Elise's boyfriend, J.W., in a park in Chapel Hill, NC. That photo shoot was short lived because of the harsh light we were getting from the position of the sun that early in the day, but I had to post these because they were Jeff's idea and very playful and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment