Monday, January 9, 2012

Save The Date!

I am excited that we set a date and found a place so I spent last night creating my "Save the Dates." I edited a photo that Elise took of us to add in a border, digital stamps, a vintage photo filter and of course the text (using Picnik through Picassa-free online editing software). With a 60% off print sale at www.walgreens.com I was able to order 75 in matte finish with free shipping to my home for less than $6 total. Then I took the same photo and uploaded it to www.vistaprint.com and made similar edits to create "Save the Date" photo magnets (which including shipping cost me less than 50cents a piece). Now I just have to find envelopes that will fit a 4x6 photo and purchase wedding themed postage to go with the return address labels that I also had made on Vista Print. Truly personalized and custom for less than $1.50 per household including postage! Now I just have to keep collecting addresses and wait for the photos and magnets to arrive in the mail and in a month or so I can ship them out to family and friends! This creative part, is the fun part! :o) I can't wait to start my invitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment