Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Engagement Photos Practice Session 2






Last Friday, after getting paper for the invites in the Archiver's scrapbook store, Jeff and I spent all afternoon scouring the mall for outfits for our engagement photos to no avail. I couldn't believe how hard it was to find a teal button down shirt for him, and something that would look vintage and bridal for me. We gave up and returned to my parents' house for dinner--and then Elise and I were actually able to find something at Stein Mart over the weekend and without Jeff even there to try it on it actually worked! So after wedding dress shopping Monday afternoon, we headed back to the girls' apartment to pick up Jeff for a photo session. Except this time, instead of too much sun and a warm mild day, we were freezing our butts off running from spot to spot on the University of North Carolina campus in gorgeous fading afternoon light. Elise snapped a ton of pictures while Aly wore both my coat and Jeff's. We warmed up after the session with drinks and appetizers at a bar on Franklin Street down the way from the college. The photos above represent some of my favorites from the batch. I hope to have even better ones after this weekend's shoot with Meridith!

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos. The & is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I saw it somewhere and thought it was a cute idea. My sister found one and bought it for me.

    ReplyDelete