Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Operation Wedding Weight Loss

This will now be a typical breakfast for me on Weight Watchers-- 1 cup of Multigrain Cheerios with 1/2 cup of 1% milk and a sliced banana--only 4 points! Add a 4 point greek yogurt for some protein and that's a sunny start to the day! Jeff and I rejoined the Weight Watcher's Online community on Monday and we are committed to helping each other stay on track so we can be healthier and more confident on our Wedding day and beyond.
Along with Weight Watchers, we joined the local gym together (our membership includes free tanning--which will probably come in handy).

My 8 point lunch included a 3 point soup, 2 point Keebler Town House Olive Oil & Salt Crackers, 2 points for 2 ozs of sliced deli ham, and 1 point for French Onion Laughing Cow cheese wedge--sooo yummy and then grapes for dessert!
I have high hopes for staying motivated and losing 40+pounds before October 20th--that's about a pound a week, which I think is doable because some weeks I will lose more, and some weeks nothing at all. I'd like to have my dress taken in and look the best I have in years. Let's see if the wedding goal is the kick in the pants I need to keep up the eating better and exercise. I'm posting all this so I feel even more accountable to the goal--ask me often how I'm doing, so I feel embarrassed if I get lazy or cheat. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment